It truly is a small world
It's crazy to think in a city as big as DC, that I could randomly see people I know all the time. Granted, I know tons of people move here after graduation, but still....
It first starts with all of the people from Wake that work at my company, Corporate Executive Board => My favorite being the guy who taught my computer training class who hooked up with my bizarre freshman roommate back in the day (yeah that was interesting). He kept looking at me weird like he knew me in the training class, and I was polite enough to not address the true humor at hand.
Then, I go to church on Sunday, and guess who sits directly behind me?? None other than M. Parrett himself and his fiance. (this is a kid whom I have known for a very long time.....let's just leave it at that)
This brings me to my favorite one yet. At work this Monday, I see our fourth roommate from senior year (whom I didn't know too well) walking by....Apparently she is working in my department with a better job title than me, despite the fact that she was a studio art major. No worries, I am not bitter. =)
The list goes on.......The moral of the story is: you better get your butts to DC peeps because apparently everyone else has gotten the memo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home